Beasiswa S3 Bidang Kesehatan, Biologi, dan Psikologi Periode 2010, Aston university, Inggris
The School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Inggris, memberikan kesempatan beasiswa berupa potongan biaya studi bagi kandidat yang ingin melakukan studi S3 di bidang Biomedis, Biologi, Farmasi, Optometri dan Psikologi. Besarnya beasiswa yang diberikan adalah £6,000.
The School of Life and Health Sciences sendiri merupakan kampus bergengsi yang menduduki peringkat tiga dari 61 institusi sejenis di Inggris.
Batas waktu aplikasi untuk entri Juli ditutup 10 Mei 2010. Sedangkan untuk entri Oktober ditutp 9 Agustus.
PhD Studentships for international overseas students with bursaries available against fees. Projects are available in research groups allied to Biomedical Sciences, Biology, Pharmacy, Optometry and Psychology.
Applications are invited for three year Research Studentships to be undertaken in the School of Life and Health Sciences at Aston University to start in July or October 2010.
The School of Life and Health Sciences is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to pursue cutting-edge research. In the 2008 RAE, 85% of the research in the School of Life and Health Sciences was ranked as being of international quality, and the School was ranked 3rd out of 61 UK University submissions to Allied Health Professions and Studies for quality and volume of research. The School currently has a research income of about £8m, with approximately 75 research students, (part time and full-time), who are registered in the School each year.
Projects can be viewed by research topic and research supervisor at (http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lhs/research/postgraduate-research/)
The projects are available to students meeting the University and School academic entry requirements and bursaries for international students will be awarded competitively on merit. The bursaries for international students will cover payment of £6,000 against the international fee of £12,650 per annum.
- Applicants should have or expect a good honours degree (either first class or upper second class) or hold an MSc in a relevant discipline.
- The English Language requirements are a minimum score of 620 (260 minimum in computer test) in TOEFL OR IELTS with minimum marks of 6.5 in each section and an overall band of 7.0.
- The studentships are for 3 years, subject to a satisfactory progress review at the end of the first year, and are available for July 1st and October 1st 2010 registration.
- For an application form please visit: http://www1.lhs.aston.ac.uk/pabs/pgprojects/application%20form.pdf
- Closing Date: Monday, 10th May 2010 for July entry or 9th August 2010 for October entry.
- For informal enquiries or to return completed applications forms, please contact the Research Office, Room MB560, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham, B4 7ET; email email@example.com : +44 (0)121 204 4019.
For further details, go to: http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lhs/research/postgraduate-research/
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Beasiswa S3 Bidang Kesehatan, Biologi, dan Psikologi Periode 2010, Aston university, Inggris,” an entry on Green Private
- May 25, 2010 / 12:57 pm